We have acces to a whole range of relevant cell types of different origin. We have both mono-culture and co-culture experience. This will allow screening of the compounds of your interest in the different disease processes or determination and/or confirmation of the mechanism of action of your compound.
Proliferation, migration, survival and interaction assays
- Endothelial cells: HUVEC (human umbilical vein EC), HBMEC (human brain microvascular EC)
Proliferation, activation and interaction assays
- Primary monocytes
- Primary lymphocytes
Proliferation, survival, migration and differentiation into myofibroblasts
- Primary corneal fibroblasts
- Primary Tenon fibroblasts
Proliferation, survival and migration assays
- Müller cells
- Mixed primary retinal cell cultures
All assays can be performed with murine or porcine cells.
Ex vivo assays
Neuronal survival, neurite outgrowth and neuron-glia interactions
- Retinal explants (mouse, pig)